Customer Service Representative
Elite Office Furniture is a leading British manufacturer of office seating, desking and storage solutions. Operating successfully since 1986, we are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our existing Customer
Services Team at our new head office in Goole, East Yorkshire.
This is a full-time permanent position. The role involves speaking to internal and external customers, processing orders and resolving queries.
The ideal candidate would have experience and knowledge of:
• Communicating with customers in a professional manner.
• Sales order processing and administration.
Experience of using an electronic database such as Pegasus 2 or 3 would be a distinct advantage.
• Resolving customer queries and warranty claims.
• Knowledge of the commercial office furniture industry would be advantageous.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will also portray the following personal
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• A customer driven approach with the ability to take a balanced view in resolving queries.
• Ability to prioritise their workload and complete tasks to tight deadlines.
• A positive attitude to work offering flexibility, commitment and support in a changing environment including completing additional tasks and duties as
requested by management.
A competitive salary is on offer to the successful applicant, following a successful 3-month probationary period.
The closing date for applications is 24 September 2021.
Please send CV's with a covering letter to Human Resources Manager, email@example.com